Matt's pinterest

Look at this photograph!

This art conforms to the platonic philosophy of art because it combines the real photo of DeTavian, and then combines it with color filters to create an IDEAL version of the world: Colorful, bright, and happy!


This photo ALSO conforms to Richard's philosophy of language being an art. This photo is a lot darker, I used editing software to intensify the highlights and the shadows in this image. I like to think of this image as just a moment in time in the middle of a storyline where a man is rolling a die for his life, and has a brief moment of hope. All this man's hope, however, is shattered at the moment of this image where the die lands skull side up, which is obviously an indicator of his fate. 

An avant-garde photo, where I edited with the details so all you can see is black figures and white spaces, edited contrast for little spots of color that POP! I was trying to create beauty, but also enhance my environment.

This photo conforms to the Aristotelian idea that art's main focus is to imitate nature. This photo of an empty classroom with light shining in from the outside found beauty with no need to add color lenses or any special effect. Life: beautiful the way God created it. 


This photo lives up to Richard's philosophy that art is a language. This piece is saying "I'm Diego, and I'm a cute playful puppy licking' my chops!" I love the way you can see the little tooth hanging out on the top. Just one though, thats super important!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printmaking Matrix

The original template or "matrix" i used to make the prints. This was an attempt at a rubbing. Green Acrylic Paint Pr...